After 90 Km drive north of Hail city there you will discover one of UNESCO s protected rock art sites with carving possibly being more that 10000 years old.
But the rock art is not the only track let by human presence in Jubbah. In fact, some tools found in the area show that, human beings already inhabited it for dozens of thousands of years during early periods of wetter climate.
Jubbah is host for the two most emblematic carvings in Saudi Arabia. The first one is a character dominating another smaller one and the second one is a chariot pulled by two horses.
Meeting at a designated location
Start heading towards Jubbah ancient stone carving site (UNESCO Heritage site)
Arrival to Jubbah Mountain to start the Petroglyphs site visit
Visit Historical Guest House
Short stop and enjoy a quick desert walking time
- 12:00 pm
Drive back to the City for free style rest
Visit Aearf Castle
Visit Local Market (Handicrafts and spices)
Visit Alsamra mountain (outlook view of Hail)
Free style evening and end of tour
- Transportation as mentioned
- English speaking tour leader
- Entrance Fees
- Flights or any other mean of transportation towards the city
- Warm clothing during winter season
- Comfortable shoes.
Terms and Conditions
- Sites mentioned might be replaced without prior notice depending on the season and the time of booking
- Further terms and conditions apply please revert to your confirmation sheet upon booking
- Tour can be customized and joined with other cities