After 90 Km drive north of Hail city there you will discover one of UNESCO s protected rock art sites with carving possibly being more that 10000 years old.
But the rock art is not the only track let by human presence in Jubbah. In fact, some tools found in the area show that, human beings already inhabited it for dozens of thousands of years during early periods of wetter climate.
Jubbah is host for the two most emblematic carvings in Saudi Arabia. The first one is a character dominating another smaller one and the second one is a chariot pulled by two horses.
- 7:50 am
Meeting at a designated location
- 8:00 am
We start driving form downtown Hail towards Jubbah Mountain
- 9:00 am
Arrival to Jubbah Mountain to start the Petroglyphs site visit
- 10:30 am
Visit Alnayf Historical Guest House
- 11:00 am
Short stop and enjoy a quick desert gathering with refreshments
- 12:00 pm
Drive back to the City for free style lunch and rest
We start the city tour towards our first stop, the Aeref Castle
Visit the Historical Heritage Museum and the Local Market
We move to our final stop before dinner to enjoy the city best Sunset view from Alsamra Mountain
Free style evening and end of tour
- Transfer to all mentioned Sites in Top of the line Vehicles
- Multilingual Tour Guide
- Site Entrance Fees
- Flights or any other mean of transportation towards the city
- Warm clothing during winter season
- Comfortable hiking shoes.
Terms and Conditions
- Sites mentioned might be replaced without prior notice depending on the season and the time of booking
- Further terms and conditions apply please revert to your confirmation sheet upon booking
- Tour can be customized and joined with other cities