Al Madinah Al Monawarah is the first capital in the history of Islam, and the second most sacred place for Muslims after the holy city of Mecca, it is directly relevant to the Hijri calendar start at the date when Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) emigrated from Mecca to Madinah. During this tour we will visit mosques, mountains, museums and learn the full history of the Hijrah.
Meeting point at a designated location.
Start heading towards Dar Almadinah museum
Continue to Uhud Mountain and stop for a detailed story of Prophet Mohamed’s first battle
Pray Alduhr at Quba Mosque
Free style lunch
Visit the religious exhibitions around the Holy Mosque.
Freestyle evening at and around the holy Mosque
- End of tour
- Transfers to all mentioned Sites in Top of the line Vehicles.
- Multilingual Tour Guide.
- Flights or any other mean of transportation to the main city
- Warm clothing during winter
- Comfortable shoes
Terms and Conditions
- Sites mentioned might be replaced without prior notice depending on the season and the time of booking
- Further terms and conditions apply please revert to your confirmation sheet upon booking
- Tour can be customized and joined with other cities