Al Madinah Al Monawarah is the first capital in the history of Islam, and the second most sacred place for Muslims after the holy city of Mecca, Where Mecca Al Mukarramah is the main religious city and the place of the Great Mosque the Qabaa and where all religious rituals are performed. During this tour we will visit mosques, mountains, museums and learn the full history of the Hijrah.
And follow the Sunna with our team of religious guides that will help and guide you perform accurately all the Umrah phases as done by the Prophet Mohammed (pbuh), while explaining in details the values and significance of each phase.
- 08:50 Meeting point at a designated location.
Start heading towards Dar Almadinah museum
Continue to Uhud Mountain and stop for a detailed story of Prophet Mohamed’s first battle
Pray Alduhr at Quba Mosque
Free style lunch
Visit the religious exhibitions around the Holy Mosque.
Freestyle evening at and around the holy Mosque
Prepare Umrah official clothing (Ihram) and move towards Harmain train station
Departure to Mecca Al Mokarrmah
Pick up from Harmain Train station and drop of at the hotel for overnight stay
Meeting point at the lobby after breakfast
Start heading towards the holy Mosque in Mecca
Arrival at the Holy Mosque to perform Umrah along with our designated Authorized guides (motawwef) and freestyle time at the Mosque
Back to the hotel for check out and freestyle lunch
Drop off and End of Tour
- Accommodation in 4 or 5 star properties
- Transportations as mentioned
- English speaking Tour leader
- Flights or any other mean of transportation to the main city
- Warm clothing during winter
- Comfortable shoes
- Umrah clothing (Ihram)
Terms and Conditions
- Sites mentioned might be replaced without prior notice depending on the season and the time of booking
- Further terms and conditions apply please revert to your confirmation sheet upon booking
- Tour can be customized and joined with other cities